The Life Enrichment and Friendship (LEAF) Adult Day Center is a dually licensed adult day health and day care facility. Our goal at LEAF is to provide opportunities for life enrichment and friendship through engaging activities that focus on wellness and individual strengths rather than limitations. Is your loved one or family member is experiencing?
- Isolation or loneliness, and desires peer interactions
- Difficulty initiating and focusing on an activity (i.e., TV, reading, conversation)
- Inability to be safely left alone for periods of time
- Needs assistance with medications, bathing and personal care
- A caregiver who works and is away from the home most of the day
- Uncertainty and is anxious when you are not right by their side
- Ongoing attention and supervision that is leading to your own anxiety, frustration, compromised health and/or depression
…It is time to consider LEAF
Download the January 2019 calendar
The LEAF Center operates Monday-Friday 7:30 am – 5:00 pm.
Adults 18 and older in Rockingham County who would benefit from day time activities and health services.
LEAF Center offers:
- Social interaction
- Engaging activities that are age and ability appropriate
- Nutritious and delicious meals and snacks
- Physical activity, art and music programs
- Bathing and hygiene—additional fees may apply
- Healthcare and medication monitoring
Ongoing Family Caregiver Supports:
LEAF Center offers peace of mind for family caregivers by offering a safe, caring, an engaging environment with activities tailored to their unique needs. We also offer support groups and educational sessions on caring for your loved one at home.
- Adult Day Care starting at $50.00/day
- Adult Day Health starting at $55.00/day
- Financial assistance through caregiver respite funding may be available.
- Tour the Center and meet the participants, staff & Director
- A first day visit free of charge provides an opportunity to experience the center before making the commitment to enroll
- TB and medical screening
LEAF Center location:
104 N. Washington Avenue in Reidsville. Transportation assistance is available through RCATS.
For more information, contact Rachel Pennington, LEAF Center Director at 336-347-2328 or email email@example.com