Welcome!!! We are so happy you dropped by to learn how you can work at ADTS! Our team is always in search of members who have the skills to make a positive contribution to our clients and staff. A list of our current employment opportunities is listed below.
Current open positions:
IN-HOME SERVICES – All areas of Rockingham County: We work with seniors in their own homes throughout Rockingham County to keep them healthy, active and living in their own homes as they age rather than a nursing home or facility. Right now we have a lot of open positions in the EDEN area! We prefer certified C.N.A., but will also consider un-certified applicants who have some experience working with seniors helping with the activities of daily living.
If you are interested in applying for any of our open positions you can apply in several ways:
- Complete our online application, save to your pc and email it to email@example.com
- Complete the application, print it out and bring it by our Main office at 105 Lawsonville Ave in Reidsville
- Come by our Main office in Reidsville and collect the application form to complete
- Go to our Facebook page, look under jobs and contact us through that platform
- Email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
**IN-HOME SERVICES APPLICATION FORM – https://adtsrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/ADTS-In-Home-Application.pdf
Benefits – Depending on your position and the hours you work with us, we offer the following benefits:
- Health Insurance – BCBS
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time-off – Everybody gets paid time off!
- Paid Holidays – Everyone gets paid holidays!
- Term Life Insurance
- Long-term & Short-term Disability
- Cancer Insurance
- Off-the-job Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
ADTS is a drug-free work place. We drug/TB screen all potential new hires before new hire orientation. All employees are enrolled in a random drug screening program which is managed by an outside vendor.
Aging, Disability and Transit Services of Rockingham County provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ADTS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.