For over 45 years ADTS has provided nationally accredited In-Home Services that are:
Our dedicated team of Registered Nurses will work with your family to develop a personal plan of care that addresses your individual and unique needs.
In-home care includes:
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (based on need and availability of staff and resources)
- Assistance with personal care (bathing, dressing & grooming)
- Household tasks (laundry & cleaning)
- Shopping and errands
- Meal preparation
- Respite care
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Receive ongoing education
- Background and drug screenings
Private pay rates for In-Home Services are affordable and competitive. If your love one needs financial assistance please contact our Care and Resource Coordinator 336-349-1310 for more information.
We currently accept funding through:
- Home and Community Care Block Grant
- Long-term Care Insurance
Our dedicated staff will work with you and your loved one to develop an individualized plan of care that meets your specific and unique needs. Call 336-394-1310 to set up your services today!